Thursday, July 13, 2006

¡ Feliz cumpleaños, Theo !

¡ Feliz cumpleaños !

In 1964, at the age of 55, Oscar Alemán closed a period in which he lived retired, giving some guitar lessons to people who hadn't forgotten his fabulous guitar playing. He started to play again with a group called the Cinco Caballeros. He recorded with that group a year later. It was the beginning of a rebirth that lasted until his death in 1980.


Today Theo celebrates his birthday



Yesterday the Alemaniacs gathered to share their passion of good guitar music remembering their cooperation in Copenhagen July 2005

We love to wish Theo all the best and a lot of blue notes in future.

Hans and Jo Ergen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guilleremo I. wrote:

Hello Hans:
send my best wishes of a Happy Birthday to Theo.

Guillermo I.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Hans ;

I just tried to send an e-m our friend Theo,but I'm somewhat new to blogs. so I would ask of you to thank him and you at the same time, for the effort he (and you ) have put into making the blog.

I think it's fantastic.

On a second note ,my dad (another alemaniac,that saw him in person in Santiago-Chile) and I would like to wish him many more birthdays doing what he's doing for admirers of Oscar Aleman like us!!!

Cheers, and thank you for sharing your files! Walter Roman-Gutierrez

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home